Y'all know those products you find and you try out once, then can never live without them again? No matter how much they cost you, you have to have them? Well I wanted to share with you guys some of mine!! Some of them are a little on the pricier side and I almost wish I never tried them, but it's too late now and they work perfect for me so here we go.
1. I will start with my most favorite makeup wipes in the history of ever. You can buy them at Target and a pack of 45 will run you about $10. I love the way they make my face feel and the smell is awesome!! The brand is YES TO. I like to make them last so I actually tear them in half so I don't have to go back to Target so often. You know how that goes, walk in for one thing (a $10 dollar pack of makeup wipes, leave with a new chair for your living room, 12 picture frames, 17 bags of candy, 5 new shirts for a grand total of $1542. Yeah, I try to stay FAR away.
2. EVO "Water Killer" Dry Shampoo. This product will run you about $25 and its the absolute BEST dry shampoo I've ever found in my life. I use to be the girl who had to wash my hair every single day, but lets be honest, who really has time for that? I know if I have to make the decision between wash my hair or sleep an extra 30 minutes in the morning, I'm going with sleep, EVERY time. I can go about 4 days until I have to wash my hair again. This gives you body and fullness as well as makes your hair look and smell clean. It's basically like magic. I buy mine at Parlour 3 in Brentwood.
3. Strobe Cream from MAC. I love this face lotion. It makes my face shimmery like Edward Cullen, and I mean c'mon who doesn't love a good shimmer? This moisturizes and makes your skin more radiant. I guess you can say it takes away any dull or tired appearance. It brightens your skin with vitamins, green tea, andioxidants and iridescent particles. So in a nutshell I would say it gives you a healthy looking glow, without even being pregnant. Ha . This is $33 for 1.7 ounces , so it will last you awhile !!
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit (powder version) . I bought mine at Ulta for $40. This kit is amazing for contouring and highlighting, and quite frankly making my cheek bones look way cooler than they actually are. I have the light to medium shade kit and it includes 3 highlighting shades and 3 for contouring. Using this can help emphasize your cheeks, jawline, nose and even your eyes. A complete game changer !
5 and 6: Honey Love lipstick & Nightmoth lip liner both from MAC. I actually tried this combination out by mistake and ever since I've been hooked. When you see these next 2 pictures y'all are going to think I'm crazy but I promise people ask me what lip color I'm wearing almost every day. It is a nude lipstick with a very dark lip liner . And put together it makes (for me) the perfect shade of mauvey nude.
7. "They're Real" mascara by Benefit. This mascara is $24 and can be purchased at Ulta or Sephora. I've tried a million different mascaras it seems and this is the one that works best for me ! It actually makes you look like you're wearing fake eyelashes. It seperates your lashes perfectly and makes them look super long. Not like tarantulas like other pricey mascara I have tried.
8. "Burgundy times 9" eyeshadow palette by MAC. $40 I'm a BIG fan of eyeshadow palettes in general because I love a good bargain. When you think of how much this would cost if you bought all these colors seperately, your head would spin. As I said in my last blog post I have green eyes and I really like to wear colors (when I wear eyeshadow) that make them pop. Mauvey, pinkish or purple shades really do the trick ! I love this palette in particular because it has some shimmery colors and some matte colors and I like to change it up sometimes. My absolute favorites I wear are the top 2 on the left and the bottom middle.
9. Frankie Rose "matte perfection foundation" in the shade neutral. I was only introduced to this foundation Saturday and I'm already addicted. Same with my item number 10. I've been getting compliments ever since I got it. I have heard things like "it's not as cake like" (yes apparently my face looked like dessert before) and "your face looks a lot more smooth". It doesn't feel like I'm wearing a lot of makeup and it matches perfectly. So happy I found it!! $33 and I think it can only be purchased online or at Parlour 3 in Brentwood.
10. Amazing Cosmetics "Amazing concealer" in light beige. $42 and I purchased at Parlour 3 as well. I have naturally very dark circles around my eyes and I can't ever seem to figure out how to cover them up! This has actually done the trick! I apply my foundation first and the concealer afterwards. It's definitely the best concealer I've ever used. It says "The World's Best Concealer" right on the box & I like a company confident enough to put that right on the product! Seriously where has this stuff been all my life !?
I hope if you get the chance to try any of these amazing products you love them as much as I do and as always thanks for reading and sharing !! XOXO- Amber