If you personally know me, you know that I am one of the most blunt and honest people there are. Some people love that and some people hate it. There is not much in between. But, I will say honesty really is the best policy. I have always been that "go-to person because I know you will tell me the truth" type. This, again like my last post, has nothing to do with Nashville at all, but there are some things I just need to get off my chest. That's why I have added this to my "LIFE" category. I am going to be brutally honest with y'all on this one. I have compiled a list of the top things that just really annoy me in life. I think several of you can probably relate to most things on this list! If any of these offend you, WHOOPS.
- Announcing you are cleaning up your Facebook friends list..... why do you feel the need to do that or that you are deleting your Facebook?
- PLEASE, for the love of God, don't ask me 3x if I want to buy the product(s) you're selling. Trust me, if I want to buy it, or sell it, I will let you know!
- Couples who talk to each other through Facebook wall posts. Once in a while, like say an anniversary or something, it's cool, but who are you really trying to prove your love to?
- Unfollowers on Instagram....I can tell y'all I roll my eyes about 60 percent of the time I am scrolling through the 'gram, but you have to just be awful for me to go outta my way to unfollow you.
- People who HAVE to back into parking spots.... WHY do you feel the need to do that?
- People who wait for 5 minutes for an up close parking spot... Gah I would hate for you to have to take 20 extra steps to get to your destination. If you are handicap, this doesn't apply to you, so nobody needs to start popping off.
- People who chew with their mouth open or smacking their gum. I do NOT want to hear that. It literally makes me cringe.
- Your child is not 24 months old, your child is 2 years old!! I will never understand people who talk about their kid's ages like this past 18 months. Stop that, just NO.
- When people reply with the letter "k", and the letter k only, I CANNOT DEAL WITH Y'ALL. There is nothing that gets my blood boiling more than when I spend time and energy texting someone and all they text back is one letter. When this happens I normally text them back "LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" and finish that alphabet right on up for them.
- Having to press "1" for English and being transferred to someone who STILL doesn't speak English.
- Going out to eat with someone and they spend more time looking at their phone than talking to you.
- When people don't adjust the toilet paper roll properly. There is a correct way and this is it.
- Passive agressiveness. If you have something to say, SAY IT.
- Liars. I don't think I need to go into any detail on this one.
- Parents who don't do everything in their power to spend time with their kids. There are a lot of people out there, myself included, who would love to have a child. It makes me absolutely SICK to see and know deadbeat parents. I know how I feel about my nieces, and I make it a point to see them EVERY single time I get the chance. They aren't even my kids.
- Unsupportive "friends" or family. We always assume friends and family are going to support us no matter what, but what happens when they don't? It can surely suck the happy and excited feeling right out of you. Support your friends people so you don't ever have to go from a friend to a "friend"
There you guys go! My brutally honest list of things that genuinely annoy me. I know I'm missing a few things, here because rolling my eyes is definitely my cardio. Haha. What kinds of things annoy y'all, be sure to comment below. Speaking of the last item on my list, thank you guys for supporting me!! If these things annoy you too, please share.