I have to admit I'm super impressed with the amount of originality and the amount of clothes I actually saw people wear this Halloween! (Lol) It is definitely one of my favorite holidays and normally I blow it out of the water with my costumes. They are always homemade and about a week is spent making each and every one, but this year, the way my schedule is set up these days between working full time and then making and packaging my Native in Nashville shirts and hats, it doesn't leave much time for making myself dinner, let alone a Halloween costume. This year I took a simple, funny approach, and I was a " Dunkin' Donut", pun intended.
Seriously the easiest and most comfortable thing I've ever worn on Halloween, not to mention classiest. The best part of it all was the fact that I still got to wear my Lululemon yoga pants. (Yessss) Was it the best? Heck no, but it did the trick. I also dressed up as a penguin for Boo at the Zoo with my friends and their kids and made it to the news. Yes, only me would make it on the news dressed as a penguin. Lord help me.
Do it for the kids, ya know?! You guys should have seen some of the crazy looks I got dressed in both. Anyways, enough about me... the point of this post was to share some of my favorite Halloween costumes and looks from Nashvillians with you guys! I know how much time and effort went into some of these, and they deserve the spotlight for sure. These are in NO particular order by the way!!
1. Alyson Parker as Chris Stapleton
2. Abbey Rogers as Miss Frizzle from "The Magic School Bus"
3. Angel Cole as Audrey Hepburn
4. Jason Aldean and Brittany Layne as the Joker and a Skeleton
5. Melia Wood as an Ooompa Loompa
6. Christian Glennon and friend Shaley Sanders as " Roller Coaster Ridin' Tourists"
7. Cody Mackie as Tinder
8. Sunday Rufin as a cowboy
9. Nikita Fox as Toucan Sam
10. Craig Smith and Aleah Heinlein as Squints and Wendy from the Sandlot
11. Kaitlyn O' Connor as Cruella De Vil
12. The Milkman Tees Group as the Golden Girls
13. Lindsey Byrnes as Aaliyah
14. Cooper Premo as a Beanie Baby
15. Misty Helms and husband as the Simpsons
16. Jenna Feci as a Skeleton
17. Tyrone Stroble as David Ruffin of the Tempations
18. Nick Welch as Tony Montana
19. Shea Whitson and Dylan Williams as the elderly
20. Nicole Davis, Dana Eisenhauer and Jen Ferguson as Cher, Deon and Amber from Clueless
21. Ken Fleet as Billy Mays
22. Drake Bell as a scarecrow
23. Chaz Cummings as the Hulk
24. Kayla Hindman and partner as Bob Ross and his "Happy Accident"
25. Laura Vong and Josh Wilson as the mailman and his mail order bride
26. Rhiannon and Nick Hiter as Richard Simmons and his student
27. Katie Whelley as a construction worker
28. Living With Landyn as the butterfly snapchat filter
29. Scott Haley, Jenna and David Gardner as Slater, Kelly and Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell
30. Rachel and Daniel Risen as The Most Interesting Man in the World and his Dos Equis bottle
31. Matt Lynn as Kim Kardashian
Tere you have it folks. I love the originality, time, effort and thought process that went into each of these!! I saw so many more that I wanted to include, but I had to put a limit on it at some point. Hope you guys loved these costumes as much as I did. I am hoping it gives someone ideas or inspiration for years to come. Thank you guys so much for reading!! XOXO- Amber