A Country Christmas has been hailed as one of the “Ten Great Places to Catch up with Santa” by USA Today; “The Most Christmassy Hotel in the Nation” by the Travel Channel’s “Extreme Christmas;” one of the top 10 places to spend Christmas in the world by Travel + Leisure; and a “Nashville treasure” by Southern Living.
Tickets and vacation packages are now available at ChristmasAtGaylordOpryland.com or by calling
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located at 2800 Opryland Drive in Nashville, Tenn., is the flagship property of Gaylord Hotels, part of the Marriott portfolio of brands. The 2,888-room hotel offers “everything in one place”— diverse dining options, a full-service spa, top-notch entertainment, on-site shopping, an award-winning golf course and more. For more information, visit www.gaylordopryland.com.
BY THE NUMBERS
• 3 million holiday lights
• 1 million visitors to the resort during the holidays each year
• 15,000 poinsettias
• 15 miles of green garland
• 10 miles of hand-tied, red ribbon
• 48-foot-tall Christmas tree
• 1.5 million pounds of real snow on snow tubing hill
• 2+ million pounds of ice for signature ICE! attraction
• Nearly 7,000 giant blocks of colored ice
• 40 ice artisans from Harbin, China
I can't wait to make some of these memories with my sweet boy, year after year! I encourage you all to visit Opryland Hotel during the holidays & make some memories of your own with your family & friends! I promise you won't be sorry ! You can also find a baby update in the "Life" category of my blog. :)
Thank you, as always, for reading!